Assembler (Eskridge) – Olathe, KS
Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Operate machines, tooling equipment, fork truck and overhead cranes required for production and assembly.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly bill of materials and blueprint specifications; gathers parts, subassemblies, tools and materials.
- Positions or aligns components and bolts and screws them together.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies using hand or power tools.
- Inspects, operates and tests completed products to verify function, machine capabilities, and conformance to customer specifications using measuring instrument.
- Sets and verifies part clearances.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Removes rough spots and smooth surfaces to fit, trim, or clean parts, using hand tools or power tools.
- Layout and drill, ream, tap, or cut parts for assembly.
- Reworks, repairs, or replaces damaged parts or assemblies.
Education and Experience
- Three to six months work-related experience or training.
- High School diploma or GED.
MUST pass written measurements test.
*Must pass a criminal background check and drug test.*
To apply for this role, please email your resume to Resume@ramseyindustries.com.